Do You Sell 13 - 2 BSI Channel Window Balance?

A quick learner from Reno says:
Hello,
Markings: 13. 2 B.S.I.
Channel Length: 13 5/8" (metal end to metal end)
Also need the white plastic window edge block

thanks,
Norm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1029.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1032.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1033.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1034.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1011.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! These will need to be custom/special order balances, given that you have a wheel in the shoe and the length of them. I am not able to see the clip or hook attached to the shoe of the balances in your photos. I'll need to see it to confirm pricing and availability for these balances.

In regard to your top sash guide, take a look at either our 18-008 or our 18-008H. You'll especially need to confirm the installation hole placement. Look over the dimensions shown on the diagram below to confirm which of these might work best for you. The measurement for the side profile is the same for each of these top sash guides.

Alternate view of 18-008
Alternate view of 18-008

Detail of 18-008
Detail of 18-008

Dimenisons for 18-008H
Dimenisons for 18-008H

Jasmine thank you for responding,
Please see the attached photos to see if they provide the info you need.
For the top sash guide I think its the "18-008H" that is the closest fit.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1037.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1038.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1039.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1040.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1041.jpeg

Thanks for the photos. I've sent over a link with a quote for (2) of the request balances. If you'll need a higher quantity, please let me know and I will be happy to modify the link for you.

In regard to the shoe, it does appear that the 18-008H might be the best replacement, however, to confirm with certainty, you'll need to be sure to compare the measurements.

Hello,

First, thank you the window balances sent via Order Number 2080977 worked great!

I need to order some additional widow balances for similar make/model windows, can you please provide a quote?

Four (4) more; same specifications as Order Number 2080977 (Stamped 13.2 B.S.I, metal section measures 13 5/8 inches with same end fittings and hook as Order Number 2080977).

Six (6); Stamped 25.3 B.S.I, metal section measures 25 5/8 inches with same end fittings and hook as Order Number 2080977.

Six (6); Stamped 25.5 B.S.I, metal section measures 25 5/8 inches with same end fittings and hook as Order Number 2080977.

Four (4); Stamped 31.4 B.S.I, metal section measures 31 5/8 inches with same end fittings and hook as Order Number 2080977.

Also, do you happen to carry a "take out clip" similar to my Order #2080984 but thiner in the section that goes through the window? Item # 16-035A is 3/16" thick and mine are 5/32" thick all other dimension identical. Need approximately 10 to 20.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you

Sure thing! I've forwarded an email with a like for the requested balances. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you do not find it in your primary inbox.

In regard to the take out clip, I'm afraid the 16-035A is the only one we sell in that style. I do apologize that we cannot provide you with a replacement in the exact specifications you need.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.