Do you sell my door handle hardware?

A home owner from Boonsboro Maryland says:
My door handle is broken and I bandaided it for a while but now the locking mechanism is broken and it won't latch . What do I need to order to replace the inner, outer handles, and locking mechanism that has the hook that latches the latch. It is keyed . I'm looking for the whole replacement . 82-086 matches my dimensions . What is the difference between 82-086 and 82-087? Does 82-086 come with the latching mechanism? I guess it's called mortise lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Internal Mortise Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Legacy Handle Set
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Legacy Handle Patent#
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise Lock Faceplate
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Exterior Patio Handle
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! The difference between the 82-086 and 82-087 Legacy Keyed Handle Sets is just the finishes they are available in. Otherwise, they are the exact same product. 

The compatible mortise lock is sold separately from these handle sets. Yours appears to be the 82-226 Mortise Lock. Although, it does appear that you've removed the lock portion from the compatible faceplate. Take a look over the dimensions and design to confirm that this is the right fit for your door.

Alternate image for 82-226
Alternate image for 82-226

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.