Do you sell the Peachtree insulation strip I need?

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:

I have a peachtree citadel French door with center middle hinges that has kerf style insulation strip that is white slotted to press..door wings opens inwards as the handle is located on right inner side

Looks like 58-269 white compression foam i believe

A handyman took it off and with him & moved the next week out of state..not absolutely sure this is correct strip 

thanks

jimmy

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Jimmy. Based on your description, as well as past cases featuring Peachtree Citadel doors, I suspect something like either our 58-056E or 58-201 might work for you, though I cannot be certain without seeing the original. Take a look at their end profile dimensions below and see what you think. An alternative option would be a stick-on seal with a similar shape: see our 58-180.

Profile view of 58-056E
Profile view of 58-056E
Profile view of 58-201
Profile view of 58-201

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.