Do you sell this broken coil balance?

A home owner from Massachusetts says:

Greeting:

I am trying to replace the broken window coil balance springs on my bathroom window. Both sides are now gone. I've removed them both and neither side seem to have any markings on them. The window had been installed by the previous owner and i do not find any brands or other markings to identify or help out. Attached are pictures of the parts I removed.

Thank you in advance.

Bobby 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231122_121209 coil spring assemb.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231122_121305 coil spring assemb.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231122_121344 coil spring assemb.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231122_121358 coil spring assemb..jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Bobby, thank you for posting,

We can help with a replacement for the balance shown, but your original is no longer made. To determine the best option, are you able to show us the end of the pivot bar on the bottom of the window sash that engages with the pivot shoe shown? Thank you! 

A home owner from Massachusetts says:

Hello:

Please find attached the pictures you requested. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Thank you for the help.

Bobby

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot shoe view 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot shoe 2.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures,

Based on the pivot bar, it appears you have an older Simonton brand coil balance. We recommend converting to the 15-259 pivot shoe and Series 159 coil springs. Please review the step by step video below that details the conversion and additional parts needed. Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.