Do you sell tracks and wheels for my Stanley mirror door?

A quick learner from Laguna Beach, CA says:

I have 20+ year old sliding Stanley/Monarch mirrored doors in two rooms. The convex wheels need to be replaced and I need new white convex tracks for both rooms. Track length for one room is 7' and the other room is 8'. Thank you. Trinka

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 323ECEEA-A3C6-4FA5-95C6-BB8597B96A36.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FF0219E7-5354-490B-8332-CBD2765E507F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2F7F43F7-B1F5-4F4A-965E-4A12A5CCBA30.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E3E9A24A-6834-4CFA-81C4-FCA557C37E88.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We sell a ton of different rollers that work for Stanley, but unfortunately I can't determine what your door uses based on these images. Would it be possible to see a photo of the roller itself? Seeing the entire assembly would be the most helpful.

As for the track, since you said these are convex wheels then my top recommendation would be our 23-240. We unfortunately don't sell 7' and 8' lengths due to shipping limitations, but you can use these shorter, 48" long tracks together to make up the needed length. Any excess can be cut off with a hacksaw.

My only other concern is width. You can review the size of the 23-240 below; depending on how old your old track is, ours may be more narrow. This doesn't mean it won't function, but since you have carpet it could expose some of the floor underneath. The older, wider style is unfortunately not made anymore, so our size is the only track like this we can currently supply.

Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track
Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.