Door from Ashley Aluminum Architectural Products - 40 + years old See PIC 2057

A handy person from Pensacola, Fl says:

NEED the RIGHT PIVOT SET. The one I have looks similar to a pivot set from US Aluminum, your Product Code: 79-097, but I am not sure. The door swings to the inside of the building and when you are facing it the handle is on the left and the two pivot hinges are on the right. PIC's 2059 and 2062 show top pivot when door closed and when open. PIC's 2060 and 2063 show bottom pivot. Color is dark bronze but a color match is not essential.

Would like to replace the bottom metal door sill and any door seals too if possible. If you do not have those, suggestions for source would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking at this. Bob 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2063.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2060.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2062.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2059.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2057.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Bob. Take a look at the 79-125 pivot used on Amarlite commercial doors. Looking at the pivot in your photos, I believe this pivot looks closer to what you are looking for. Looking at photo #2062, the top of your door frame shows three mounting screws. The top pivot on the US Aluminum only uses two mounting screws. As for your door sill/threshold, we do not carry those. If you do need to replace it, I recommend trying a local hardware store in your area. 

As for the door seals, we would need you to remove an undamaged sample and show us a photo of the end profile. Some commercial doors use the 58-105 wool pile and some doors use a bubble seal like the 58-134 but I can't be certain either is what you need without photos of the original. 

How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.