Door handle Cd440

A quick learner from Utah says:
Need to find replacement pin part as it's missing. Can you please provide a picture of what it originally looked like?

I also see suggestions that 82?078 could be a good replacement option, but would like more pictures of that before purchasing. Can you please provide more photos of that item from different angles?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9476.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9475.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid I'm not sure what you mean by the 'pin' part. Could you specify what its function is? Now, in terms of the handle set itself, the 82-078 is certainly possible. So long as all the dimensions listed below, and the inner tailpiece that connects to the door's internal lock, match what you have, then I think this is your best match. Is there any reason you think it might not work?

Alternate image for 82-078

Note that we do not carry the mortise lock or keeper that work with this handle set; I do not believe they are made any longer. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Utah says:
Just a follow up. What do you mean by mortise lock, keeper & tailpiece? Please provide description . Does the new for 82-078 come with the tailpiece part? see photos for all I have. I believe I'm missing something but not sure what. The handle when installed moves up and down but doesn't lock.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9526.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9528.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9531.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9475.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9476.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for these photos. The tail piece is the flat hook that engages with the mortise lock, which itself is the mechanism inside of the door. Your tail piece does appear to match that which comes with our 82-078, so I do feel confident that this will install on your door.

Unfortunately, that also means that we can't supply you with either the mortise lock or the keeper. These are discontinued and unavailable to us. All we can supply is the handle set, which comes with everything you see in its product photos.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.