Door handle latch broken

A home owner from Houston, TX says:
Do you have a replacement for the latch part of the balcony door handle? The distance between the screws is 17 inch.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Sorry, but our website failed to upload your photos properly. Can you email them to us at help@swisco.com? Please be sure to include your discussion ID number D317382 so we know what discussion to reference. 

Note that we do not carry a handle set with 17" hole spacing, and I am afraid I suspect we will not be able to replace this. However, pictures will confirm this one way or the other, as well as whether or not we can offer any substitute. We'll do our best to help you from there.

Here are the requested photos. Many thanks for your and guidance.

Best regards
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D317382 Handle1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D317382 Handle2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D317382 Handle3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D317382 Handle4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D317382 Handle5.JPG
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks, these photos are a huge help. Take a look at our 82-002 handle set, I think this might be exactly what you're looking for.

Alternate image for 82-002
Alternate image for 82-002

Thanks for the response. My last questions before ordering:
1. Are there any color options I need to take into consideration?
2. Do I need any other part to order?
Profile picture of Bob

We do offer a white option for this handle set, which is our 82-002WK. Just note that this handle set is currently only sold with an exterior key lock; we don't have a non-keyed version.

As for other parts you may need, that's difficult to answer. It depends on what condition the hardware on your door is. You will have to give your door a good once-over to ensure that everything is in good working order. Otherwise, the 82-002 and 82-002WK should be compatible with all existing hardware. 

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.