Door handle/lockset

A handy person from Lancaster, PA says:

I have been looking for this hardware for several years when the building supply company told me how to look for it. Could this be your door and hardware? The I love the handle but this locking system frequently fails (at least monthly). It looks locked but it's not and the door pulls open as usual. I am looking for a replacement that hopefully locks when it looks locked.

Holly 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C66C7DB0-6666-4E4C-AB7D-B094276E55AB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 230278AA-19F7-4E61-9473-A26FF5E11B74.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F87D7ED1-A4AF-46AD-A0E4-4A5052D4EE76.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11CE8326-7EDF-4B75-9BEC-EB46D7E48E65.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for your handle set but the mortise does resemble the 82-229 depending on how the dimensions below compare to yours. Take a look and see if this could work for your repair. Thanks for posting. 

Alternate view of 82-229
Alternate view of 82-229

Alternate image for 82-229
Alternate image for 82-229

A handy person from Lancaster, PA says:
So the finish is totally ruined on the outside and I can't replace it? That stinks. I can look at the "guts" of the lock, however, the entire lockset is problematic.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry that we won't be able to supply an exact match for your handle set. The only possible replacement option that we could offer would be to see if you could adapt something like our 82-030 to work for your door but it would require drilling new installation holes, and being careful not to hit the glass in the door. Even then, we can't guarantee that it would work for you and at least one of the original installation holes would likely still be visible. 

Hole center dimensions for 82-030
Hole center dimensions for 82-030

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.