Drawer parts

A quick learner from NYC says:
Hi! I'm trying to fix some drawers, and there are two parts that I'm struggling to find. One is some kind of plastic corner part that I found floating around, detached, in several of the drawers (first two photos). I'm not sure how to replace it or where to put it! If it helps, I have drawers with metal sliders and Kenlin plastic guides. The other is a just a triangular, wooden strip that a bunch of my drawers are missing (second two photos) ? I know you don't sell that kind of thing, but I'm wondering if you might have any clue where I could purchase something like that. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1390.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1389.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1388.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1387.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If the corner piece that you need installs in the bottom corners of the opening where the drawer inserts to help guide them, you could consider something like our 32-083 shown below. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where you could find the wood trim piece that you need since we do not carry anything like it. The manufacturer of the drawers would be a good place to start if they are still in business. Thanks for posting! 

Measurements of 32-083 corner tack glide
Measurements of 32-083 corner tack glide

32-083 demonstration
32-083 demonstration

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.