Duraseal Window Part

A home owner from San Francisco, California says:

This is a vinyl single-hung Duraseal window. The part broke that keeps the window open. Please let me know if you sell the parts. I need the right and left pieces.

Attached are two photos of the left and right side (at two different angles) that goes on the top corner of the window on each side. One photo of the top corner of the window where the hardware is supposed to go but is now broken.

Please let me know if you should need more information or measurements.

Thank you!

Nancy

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 819A window part 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 819A window part 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 819A window part 3.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Nancy. We do carry these components, yes! Please see our 15-102 carrier and Series 145 coil spring. Note that they're only sold separately, not as kits.

Look these parts over and let me know if you had any questions. I'm happy to advise on anything else you may need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.