E-Z Kleen Clip/Spacer /Shoulder Screws

A home owner from Pittsburgh, PA says:

Hi I have shower doors but I cannot locate the parts used to secure the bottom of doors. I had them removed because they were a hazard for my 92 year old mom who passed. Please help me locate the parts I need. Thanks! Zilla 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16953160530624994577743347696876.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your mom but I believe that we can help in this case. Take a look at the 10-139 shower guide pair below. As long as the dimensions match up to your specifications, you should be good to go. Thanks for posting. 

Alternate image for 10-139
Alternate image for 10-139

Profile view of 10-139
Profile view of 10-139

Hi Casey,Thanks for responding but what about the spacers and screws? This is new to me but I need all parts so I can put it back together.
Profile picture of Casey

We have attempted to locate the spacers shown in the diagram for the 10-139 Shower Door Guide below in the past. Unfortunately, we determined that the spacer is no longer available. We also do not carry screws for this particular part since the size would depend on the size of the installation hole and the frame size of the shower door. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Perhaps I can buy the hook guide pair and work from there
Profile picture of Casey

Sure, you could also check with a local hardware store that may be able to supply material that you could use as a shim, along with new installation screws once you determine the diameter and length that would work best for your doors. 

10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.