Extended-Travel Channel Balance Quote

A quick learner says:
"19 5 B.S.1 PA" Metal channel measures 19 5/8" long, 1/2" wide. Unknown manufacturer but it was built in 2003 or 2004? I need 4 balances and a few of the plastic take out clips (see photo). Thank you, Travis
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2023-08-19-11-10-09.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2023-08-19-11-10-18.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2023-08-19-11-10-26.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 19 5 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2023-08-19-11-26-02.png
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I am confident that we can supply you with the extended-travel balances you need. There is just one piece of information I'll need to ensure we are supply you with the right replacement.

May I please see a a clear photo of the hook attached to the bottom of the shoe? This is one of the important details from the balance that helps to determine the exact type of balance you need.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A home owner from ID says:
I thought I sent these hook photos 2 days ago. Hopefully these get through this time Thank you, Travis
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230821_132334.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230821_132349.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230821_132403.jpg

Thanks for the photos. You did send photos of the balances however they did not include any photos of the hook itself.

I've forwarded a link with a quote for the (4) requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order for your balances.  Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for the mail if you do not find it in your primary inbox.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

A home owner from ID says:
I placed my order. Thank you so much for your help!! Travis

I'm glad to hear you were able to successfully place your order. It was my pleasure to assist.

Please feel free to reach with any future hardware replacement projects you may have.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.