Extended-Travel Channel Balance Quote

A quick learner says:
I need two window clips.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Retaining Clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Take Out Clip
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! The part you are searching for is the take out clip used to remove the balances from the window. Your exact take out clip is no longer made but our 16-035A should work well to replace it. Carefully look over the dimensions and design to confirm that this would be a fit for you.

Additional dimensions for 16-035A
Additional dimensions for 16-035A

Dimensions for 16-035A
Dimensions for 16-035A

A quick learner says:
Hello Jasmin

Those clips looks like they will work. I'll need the two spring channels #25.5 also

George

Hi George, 

To confirm which balance is needed, we will need to see one removed from the window with clear images of the top and bottom nylon attachments along with the metal hook at the bottom. From there we can confirm which series you have. Thank you! 

A handy person from Wolf Creek says:
Hello

I need replacement spring and clip for my vinyl, single hung window that does not tilt. Can I send you a picture of the old spring?

Here's a picture of my spring and retainer clip. The spring is about 27 inches long.
Do you have comparable spring and clip ?
Thanks,
George
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1838 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1837.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1838.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1834.JPG

Thanks for the photos. I am confident that we can supply you with the replacement Extended Travel Channel Balances you need, but I'll need just one more piece of information.

It appears that the hook/clip is missing from the bottom shoe. I'll need to see this hook/clip to confirm the exact balance needed to repair your windows. Not only is it important for identifying your existing balance however it will be important for the installation of the balances as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.