Fa2020 with attache top and bottom guides

A home owner from Weston Fl.,33326 says:
I need qty of five pairs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34BC97D6-1446-4C0B-9EF0-C38B1EFD6DEF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BBD934C4-1AB1-4FF2-AD45-BBAA793AF4DD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can replace this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to its configuration. The top nylon fitting looks like our 19-039 while the bottom nylon fitting is either our 15-001 or 15-002, depending on its depth. Can you confirm which one is closer? Can you also tell me what your stamp reads? I can't quite make it out from your photo. Is it "2020?"

Once we have this information, I'll email you an order link and price quote for 10.

A home owner from Weston Fl.,33326 says:
Hi the part It is 2020 with top 19-039 and shoe 15-002 can this be order Asamble?
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! Yes, we can definitely assemble this for you. I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for 10.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.