Fenestra 61A037395 Metal Bi-Fold Closet Door Replacement Part(s)

A quick learner from Hobart, IN says:
SWISCO:

I'm looking for replacement part(s), assemblies for my original Fenestra metal bi-fold closet doors. The doors are originals from when my Grandparents had the home built in the late 1960s. I need part recommendations for both upper/bottom pivot assemblies, including all pin caps & push nuts.

Due to the complications with the existing hardware, I have NOT removed them since installing them after repainting the both rooms. In browsing several similar instances posted on your website, including Product Code(s): 21-019, 21-106, 21-156, that seem to fit the bill exactly, but I'm writing the experts to verify what I believe to be true.

I look forward to receiving a response from a SWISCO representative sometime in the near future with your findings. I thank you for your valuable help & time during these trying times. Stay safe & humble!!!!!!!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Fenestra_61A037395.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. There's a few different pins that Fenestra doors use. While the 21-019 is probably what you need for the bottom pin, the top pivot pins, the 21-065, 21-018 and 21-095, all have slightly different pin diameters as well as cap diameters; these diameters are the dimensions crucial to identify the replacements you need. Unfortunately, we can't say for sure which of these top pins you need without knowing those dimensions, and so to narrow it down further you would need to remove the hardware and obtain the measurements. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.