Fenestra steel bifold doors

A landlord from Bloomington, Minnesota says:

Hello, I need some hardware for some Fenestra metal bifold doors. They are interior closet doors that were probably installed in the 1960's. We have quite a few of them in a small apartment building. I'm hoping that you can identify the parts from my photos. I'd like to replace the hardware in one set of doors , which would be two bifold doors for a 4 foot closet opening. I'll probably want some more after I learn how to identify and install your hardware on these first two doors.

Thank you for your assistance, Frank 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom pin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin and track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top pin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top pin 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom track
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your Fenestra bi-fold door photos show a variety of other manufacturer pins. Image 6392 is Benchmark, which should be the 21-016 pin with the 21-256 spring, 21-156 push nut, and two 21-151 (5/16") nylinder to help the pin slide through the door. 

The 6391 is a Fenestra top pivot pin, the 21-018, with a 21-256, 21-156, and 21-151 nylinder. Image 6390 is a Slimfold pin, which should be a guide pin. See the 21-016, 21-256, 21-156 and 21-151. The 6399 is also a Fenestra guide pin like the 6390. 

The 6300 Fenestra top pivot pin would be the 21-018 used with the 21-256 spring, 21-156 push nut, and 21-151 nylinder. Review the specifications of these parts and let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you. 

A landlord from Bloomington, Minnesota says:
Thank you for your quick reply!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We're happy to help and we'll be here if you need anything else!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.