Flush Mount Lock

A quick learner says:
I am trying to replace the attached Flush Mount Window Lock. The dimensions are the same as your 90-298 (1-5/8") lock but, as you can see, my lock is screwed from the front of the lock, rather than the top. Do you have a lock with the 90-298 dimensions the screws in from the front of the lock?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ted3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ted.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ted2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This lock looks like it might be a closer match for our 90-320. How does this part look to you? 

It is unfortunately only made in a white finish at this time. I am sorry for any inconvenience that might cause.

Dimensions for 90-320
Dimensions for 90-320

A contractor from Romeoville, IL says:
Do you offer a keeper that goes with the wood sash lock 90-320
i am changing brass hardware to white. Eagle Window Clad Wood Double Hung 2002

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Eagle DH Lock.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a keeper that's explicitly designed to work with this lock, no. That said we do carry several that are compatible, that I and past customers have used successfully. Two main ones are the 90-282 and 90-307.

The problem is that none of the styles we carry match what I see in your photo. That seems to be a pretty specific setup. If I were you, I would try to contact the original manufacturer directly to see if they can supply you with this exact part.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.