French door sweeps need replacing

A home owner from Park Ridge, Ill says:
Have 2 inward opening French doors whose sweeps are worn out. Need to replace but could not locate any names of the mfr on the inside glass or on the hardware. Let me know if you need a different set of photos to help identify these. The length is 34 5/8 for the left door and 34 for the right door - not sure why they are not equal. Both doors open inward and the inside weather seal looks good. Let me know if you can assist on this one. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named French door interior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named French door outside side view 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named French door outside sweep 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named French door right side sweep 1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We don't have an exact match for this sweep, but we have a few possible replacements. Our 58-189 has a similar configuration, but I don't know if the dimensions will match. See the diagram below to determine for yourself.

Profile view of the high performance door bottom
Profile view of the high performance door bottom

Another possibility would be our 58-176. I like this one because it just wraps around the door and is then mounted on one side. Check it out. Note that both these options are 36" long, but you could cut them to your needed lengths with a pair of heavy-duty scissors, or a hacksaw like our 75-023A.  Let me know if you have further questions.

Profile view of the duo-durometer door bottom sweep
Profile view of the duo-durometer door bottom sweep

A home owner from Park Ridge, Ill says:
Thanks for the info! Will re-measure the distance of the insets to see if they match, otherwise may have to go with the 58-176. Do these come in colors?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 58-176 is available in either white or bronze. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.