Garage side entry door window parts

A home owner from Spring Hill, Fl says:
Hello!
I have a window in need of parts. Probably original 1969 door, with glass taped in place by prior owner with missing or broken parts. I need rubber spline/ window seal and latches.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FB909D75-80DB-4C14-9881-C83496BBACF0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4447C509-860E-4762-BE29-D989420E2EAF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D5B6CF47-BFEB-4BE8-9DA3-940792176BAA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 05F26214-10EE-4E86-A879-DBAB42287CA5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid we don't have a match for this garage door seal. It's larger than anything in our catalog. A local hardware store may be able to better assist you. I am very sorry we cannot be of more help. 

A home owner from Spring Hill, Fl says:
How about the latches that release the window abling up and down movement?

Thank You,
Alan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6DCA22C6-C879-4644-8005-474105093BDB.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That would be the side bolt. We do sell a ton of these, but to be perfectly transparent with you there is a high chance we don't sell a good replacement for your particular application. Storm windows like this have been dying off for decades now ever since the advent of vinyl windows, and most manufacturers are simply not interested in making them anymore. Given the age of your window, I am not optimistic that a good match exists.

For now you can see our full selection here. We have detailed dimensions listed for each part that you can use as a reference. 

How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.