Glide-ALL WEM-177-2 Closet Door Roller

A home owner from San rafeal,CA. says:

My closet door has a broken roller on the top section.The part number on the bracket shows as Glide-ALL WEM-177-2. Is the Bi-pass door roller set #23-039 same and works as well?

I am attaching a photo for reference.

Thanks.

Masood

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9397.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9398.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Masood.

I'm afraid I can't get a good look at your roller from these photos. Can you remove it from the door and show us some photos? That's the best way for us to help. 

A home owner from San rafeal,CA. says:
Unfortunately, I can't take it out.My question was does roller set #23-039 the same as WEM177-2 or not ? If yes,I order the set(23-039)and have my handyman change it.Thanks.

Masood.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We're not familiar with the WEM177-2 part number you gave so I'm afraid we can't say if they're the same or not. Note, the 23-039 was discontinued but the 23-039P would be its substitute. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.