Harvey Pivot Bar

A landlord from salem, ma says:
Hello, I am looking for this harvey pivot bar to replace to missing ones from our house. Our tenants broke them when opening the windows for cleaning :)

Info:
Double Hung
Date: 09/2016
Coded Size: 30x49
FMAJDH (Warranty Label)
# 09 ; L1-3-14 (Warranty Label)

Thank you,

Raquel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0905.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Raquel.

I'm afraid the etching on the glass doesn't tell us anything about the hardware your window uses. It's only relevant to the glass, unfortunately. We would need to see an undamaged pivot bar removed from the sash in order to help. 

I am so sorry for the delay in my response. Your email got lost in my messages!

I've uploaded to photos I took quite some time ago.

Best,
Raquel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3326.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3325.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

No need to apologize! Thanks for getting back to me. We don't sell this exact pivot bar, I'm afraid. The best options we carry appear to be our 26-402 and 26-310, though I can't guarantee that either will work for you. Look them over and see what you think. 

I am so impressed with you guys! It's so hard to find a quality business that is helpful and responsive. Thank you, Emily! I will double check my measurements but it doesn't appear that either of these will work as the length of the bar looks to short to fit in the shoe. Either way, I will be saving Swisco.com to my favorites bar for future needs. I have several properties I own and manage and we like to make sure they are all working 100% for our tenants. Thanks again. I will order these if the measurements jive.

Best,
Raquel
Profile picture of Emily

We really appreciate your kind words! It's our pleasure to help, of course. We will be here to help if and when you need us! 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.