Having trouble identifying a part

A professional from san diego says:
Hello,
I have several windows where I need both the housing and the springs. Is the coil always screwed in? and how does it connect to the housing? Where can I purchase these? I need 11 pairs total. I assume both sides only need one coil? The coils in this picture don't have any holes, so I'm kind of confused how it will stay connected to the frame. At the very least a name of the parts or a company that sells the parts.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window housing 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window housing.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like the 15-102 Coil Spring Carrier, which uses our Series 145 Coil Balances. These coils and their components are held firmly in place when installed into the window jamb. Basically, they plop right into place! Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.