Heavy Mirrored Sliding Closet Doors, House built 1968, not sure if they were installed at the same time.

A quick learner from 87112 says:
These doors are very heavy and from lack of storage space and very fragile took photos with the parts still on. There is not enough clearance inside the closet to remove them. The top one looks like part no. 23-039P? I took the screw out on the bottom and just heard metal fall inside.
I couldn't get the part out of the top without removing the doors completely out of the closet.
Need help selecting the top and bottom parts before ordering.
Thanks for you help,
Tina
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Door Track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Roller Wheel
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to say that I would not be able to confirm, with certainty that the 23-039P Bi-pass Closet Door Roller Set are the correct rollers for your door. Since they are still installed in the door, I am not able to get a good look at them to see their complete design.

To determine if they are the right replacement, you will need to remove them from the door and carefully compare them with the dimensions and design shown below. If you are unsure, I'll need to see the photo of them removed.

Dimensions for 23-039P
Dimensions for 23-039P

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.