The length is 29" ( 30 actually) and writing on the part is

29 3 BX CMC 10

Thank you very much, look forward to hear from you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6960.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6959.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6958.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Please confirm the length of the metal channel. Do not include the end attachments in that measurement. For a balance stamped '29-3', the length should be 30", but confirm just to be safe. If so, then you likely have either the S385-30 or S380-30. The difference between these two channel balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, or the measurement from 'heel' to 'toe'. See the diagram below for reference. Compare both with your old balance to see what matches best. In either case, for a new stamp option choose 2930.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

A home owner from Orange county, california says:
Thank you very much !
Really appreciated your comments. When I measured just metal rail, i believe the length was 30" but i will double check to make sure.
Also i will double check on the end attachments like you mentioned.
Thank you for your help and have a nice day !
Profile picture of Bob

You're very welcome! Best of luck with the rest of this project and please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions.

Thank you bob ! I placed an order , it was really hard for me to find those replacement parts but with your help i am very sure i ordered right ones. Thank you very much !
Hi Bob ! Hope you are having wonderful weekend, the replacements delivered last night and installed them. They were perfect and i really appreciated all your help.
Attached is the one of the windows I repaired. This window has shut for at least 2 years now, it is working !!!
I couldnt have done this project without your help.

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend !
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7084.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

That's fantastic news! Thanks so much for the update, and of course we very much appreciate your business. It means a lot.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you had any other questions. We're always here to help.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.