Hello,Could I get pricing on a roll of pile strip...

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,
Could I get pricing on a roll of pile stripping?
I need (6) 82" long strips. 1/4" wide track.
(2) 8' stick on brush for the header with 1" long brushes
(2) 42" long bottom screw on threshold 1" brush
--
Attached picture of bottom screw on brush seal
Thanks,

Profile is just like this one. (58-161)

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Commercial Door Sweep
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Commercial Door Pile
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wool Pile Weatherstrip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Commerical Weatherstrip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Commercial Door Wool
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! The prices for all of our wool pile weatherstripping are listed on the bottom right corner of each individual part. They can also be viewed by clicking directly on the part. The prices shown are for a 25ft length (or 300"), pre-cut roll. So you would need to purchase at least two rolls to cut six individual pieces. All of the wool pile we supply can be viewed here.

The only commercial door weatherstrip we carry is our 58-085, which is only sold in a 7' length and has a a total pile height of 1/2".

Unfortunately, we do not carry any bottom screw thresholds with a wool pile strip attached.

I do sincerely apologize that we cannot be of help with all of the repairs you have. 

Please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair projects you might have.

How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.