Andersen Window Weatherstripping

A home owner from alabama says:
I need this trim, the left piece is at the bottom of one window, The piece on the right is a T piece that fits between some tri fold windows, it looks as if they have slide down and cracked down how do you get them back in---
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Can we see a slightly different angle? We need to see the cross-section -- the end of the stick -- to identify a correctly-shaped replacement. See the photo below for an example.

Example illustration of a cross section.
Example illustration of a cross section.
A home owner from alabama says:

OK---but the T-Piece that fits between the each window in the three window set is broken, and it is difficult to remove--does it slide in and out? I have no end view of it. The other piece is what I need the least of, but I attached the pic---thanks

From what I can find, this is an Anderson Window and the part # is 1470118 for the channel and possibly 1448010 for the shield piece between the windows

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. The sample you're showing here looks like our 55-299 snap-in glazing. Look over our dimensions just to make sure they match up.

As for the "T" piece, I can't really say what it is or how it installs. It could be a hundred and one different thing as far as I can tell. I know it's brittle and falling apart, so it's difficult to get an undamaged sample, but I can't really know what it is without seeing it from the same angle as this sample in your new picture.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.