Help

A quick learner from Tucson says:
Could you identify this crank? It is attached to the window frame, not the sill. I can not find the 1/2 circle style, only rectangular ones that attach to the window frame like this. I am looking for 4 Right hand and 2 left hand with 9 1/2 inch arms.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EB31A6E6-B759-4FA4-AA7F-90BEF9F67C3D.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. It would also help if you could detach the arm from the sash so that we can see the fitting at the end of the arm. From there, we'll be able to get a better idea of what you need and if any of our parts might work as a replacement. Thank you!

A quick learner from Tucson says:
Here is what I have, the window sill has been tiled, so I am not able to remove the crank.

Here are pictures . Any options you would suggest would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7EFCC142-1D96-4850-8834-ED132E63D529.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 35DC3FE5-7336-4FAE-936F-589316EEB00D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 437EFDC1-978E-4690-9030-D9EDB56FCDD1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for your old-style operator but the 39-044 and 39-045 are similar. I can't guarantee that this would work and the cutout in the tile may need to be modified to accommodate the base but review the specifications below and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 39-044
Dimensions for 39-044

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.