Help Finding Replacement Parts

A home owner from Gig Harbor WA says:

Hello! I have about 10 drawers with left, right, or both orange clips above that are cracked. I saw this post on your site (LINK BELOW) recommending Grass America Part 32-336. Will the same part work for me? If yes - would I be replacing the orange/white locking system (but keeping the "teeth" that are affixed to the rail? I'm handy - but have zero ego about asking for help! Thank you!

Photos:

* First Photo has broken orange clip/lever

* 2nd Photo has intact clip/lever

* 3rd Photo has intact full system

https://www.swisco.com/discussions/Quality-Cabinets-slow-close-hardware--77-101841

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230624_194256047_iOS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230624_195201668_iOS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230624_194241043_iOS.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. You are correct--while we're not 100% sure the 32-336 will work as a substitute for all similar locking device systems, it is our closest match and best bet for you to try. You are also correct that you'd replace the original locking devices, but keep the teeth they latch to on the rails. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.