Help finding replacement Casement Window Operators (Left and Right) / Handles / Inset screw for handle

A home owner from Seattle says:
Hello Swisco Expert(s) - I am seeking to replace worn out casement window operator mechanisms in my house. 1) Casement Window Operators - right and left. 2) Casement Window Operator Handles (see attached pictures). 3) Screw inset into Casement Window Operator Handle that engages with metal spline. I have attached picks with tape measure to give a sense of size/ scale. Metal appears to be aluminum / silver in color. Would like to keep things matched. Please help! Thank you!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3393.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3394.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3433.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3434.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3435.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. For the operator you're looking to replace, start by comparing to our 39-045, with the 9"straight arm. See the diagram below for reference. Compare to your old hardware and let me know if this matches what you have; or if it differs, in what way.

Dimensions for 39-045
Dimensions for 39-045

For the crank handle, we may be able to help, but I need more information. Can you show me the entirety of the mechanism it attaches to, including the link arm(s) that jut out the back of the operator? A bird's eye view would be best. Knowing the diameter of the hole at the end of the handle that fits around the operator spline would also help narrow this down. We'll do our best to assist from there. 

A home owner from Seattle says:
Hi, the hole for the casement window operator handle is 5/16 inch diameter.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3440.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3438.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3437.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! With that size in mind, my top recommendation would be the 39-274. This also has a 5/16" spline and is commonly used on older style operators.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.