Help finding top sash channel balance guide sets

A home owner from USA says:
Hello! I'm excited to have found your website. We have a dozen or more single hung windows that are all breaking at the same time. The plastic that these top sash channel balance guides are made of is getting brittle after ~20 years. I can't find any numbers anywhere on our window frames themselves, but your site gives me hope we can find something that will work.

The channel balances are stamped "2430 DE. B.S.I." We need 2 sets of these to replace missing ones in 2 windows.

But most important, we need the plastic bits at the top, which seem to be called top sash channel balance guides. I've attached a photo of the LEFT side from one of our windows. We need 8 sets of both left and right parts. The parts are:

1 5/8" tall
5/8" wide in the channel
3/4" left to right (when facing the window
Top cap:
1/8" overhang on inside, 1/2" overhang on the outside, 1/8" overhang on the edge
5/8" down to the screw hole.

Anything that could be made to work would be welcome. I don't mind having to drill out the screw hole, for example, if there's something close.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Damaged guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Guide side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Guide top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Guide installed
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we were unable to find a match for your top sash guide but we came up with a possible substitution. See the 18-203. Note that the mounting hole will need to be drilled since it doesn't match the height of the original hole. 

Dimensions for 18-203
Dimensions for 18-203

As for your channel balances, we would need to see the original fully removed from the window to narrow down your replacement options. Thank you! 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.