Help finding wool pile and door sweep

A handy person from Winchester says:
I need help Finding a door sweep for a 34 inch ykk ap door.
I also need help finding a wool piling that is 1/4 inch x 3/16 inch. I cut a piece of what's left on the door to help possibly.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190423_104307.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190423_104239.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190423_121034.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190423_121022.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190423_104312.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 40-005. I think this is worth considering as a replacement for your old sweep. You may need to drill holes in the new sweep to line up with your door, but otherwise it's simply a matter of making sure the size suits your needs.

As for the wool pile, we don't have anything with those measurements. I would double check the width. Most of the time, wool pile bases differ by measures of 1/32". Many may seem 1/4" at first glance but they are almost always more precise. Start by looking at our 58-105 or 58-161, but we  have other options here

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.