Help identifying right Windsor balance

A quick learner from Brendan mance says:
I there I have a few of these balances that need replacing, but I'm having trouble finding the right replacement part. It's coming from a Windsor window. I tried ordering the S751-25 - 25" Series 751 Channel Balance Option: 24HD, and it was close but the depth and width were slightly off. If you can help I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but your balance would need to be a custom order due to the narrow channel and 15-233 great lakes locking terminal shown in your photos. The 24TGB stamp is also a bit unusual, so we will need you to confirm the exact weight of your window sash to determine the strength option needed for your replacements. We'll also need to now the number of balances you'd like to order, with the minimum being two. Thank you! 

DImensions for 15-233
DImensions for 15-233

A quick learner from Brendan mance says:
Hey Casey,
Thanks for getting back to me. So just to be clear, the sash is the metal part I took a picture of correct? If so that is 25 inches long (not including any plastic). And the number I would like I guess depends a little on how expensive they are. I'd likely buy 12 but if they are very expensive i might opt to do fewer.

Thanks again for all your help
-Brendan
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. To clarify, the sash is the part of the window that you open and close, which is supported by the balance channels on both sides, We'll need to know the exact weight of the sash to determine the spring strength needed for your replacement balances. 

A quick learner says:
Ahh got it sorry for the confusion the window sash weighs 22.9 pounds.
Profile picture of Casey

Great, we just sent over an order link and price quote for balances calibrated to supports between 19-23 lbs. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.