Help to find a folding crank system

A home owner from San Francisco says:
Hello,
I have new blinds and I would like to change my cranks to something smaller/folding.
I have this system right now in photo, that looks to be the Front Mount Casement Operator, 13-1/2" Product Code: 39-406 from your website.

Do I need to replace the full system? What would you recommend with a folding handle?
I like the design of the Encore Truth Folding Handle with Cover
Product Code: 39-375 but it does not look to have the full system.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Arm
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Unfortunately we do not carry a foldable handle and cover that would work with your current operator. We would not be able to determine if a different style operator could be used. The best we can offer since your operator appears to be Truth brand is the 39-205 foldable handle or 39-102 T-crank that fits onto an 11/32" diameter operator spline. We do not carry a cover option where the handle nestles in. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Please note that these handles will most likely not offer full clearance for blinds. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.