Help with casement replacement operators

A handy person from Bradford PA says:
Please assist with the correct operator for both left and right side.
The outer arm is approx 4 1/2 inches center to center on the holes. The inner arm is about 4 1/2in center of hole to center of gear.

The operator itself is about 5.5 inches, the holes about 5 1/8
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Left_side_open.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named right_side_1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named right_side_measured1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named right_side_measured2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named right_side_measured3.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for posting. 

We do not carry an exact match for the casement operator you have here but there is a chance our 39-089 may work for you. Although, you should be aware that this operator has an arm measurement of 5". This means you would need to reuse the old link arm from the existing operator, if you're handy.

Please let me know if you would like for me to provide you with the instructions for doing so. I'd be happy to provide those to you.

A handy person from Bradford PA says:
Hello,

thanks for providing the part number. I will order that and see if I can make it work. I have no problem replacing the arms of the new unit with the original. I am sure I can sort out how to do that, but please go ahead and provide instructions as your way might be better that what I would do.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Prefect! For this project, you will also need to purchase the 62-014 rivet, in addition to the 39-089 (the opposite handed version is part 39-090.

The tools you will need are a hammer and a drill.

Please review the instructions below:

Step 1. On both the new operator and your existing operator, you'll need to drill out the rivet where the link arm is connected to the gear arm.

Step 2. Line up the hole of the old link arm to the gear arm of the new operator and insert the rivet. 

Step 3. Use the hammer to flatten the rivet, securing the arm in place.

Then you should be all good to go to install it.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.