Help with identification please

A quick learner from Pembroke Pines, FL says:
The balance, not including the nylon ends is 30 inches. The markings indicate "2950". This is from a single hung window. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3390.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3389.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3388.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3387.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3386.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. This might be our S380-30 Channel Balance, with a stamp option of 2950. However, check the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, or its measurement from 'heel-to-toe'. See the illustrations below for reference. The Series 380 uses our 15-005 shoe, which has a depth of 1". I suspect there's a chance your balance's shoe may have a shallower depth of 7/8". This would be our 15-029 shoe. None of our stock balances uses this shoe, but we could provide these for you via a custom order. Just confirm the depth of your balance's shoe for me, and if it's indeed the 7/8", let me know how many balances you need so we can provide you a quote to make them for you. Many thanks.

Alternate view of 15-005
Alternate view of 15-005
Dimensions for 15-029
Dimensions for 15-029

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, you are correct - the shoe's depth is 7/8 and not 1 inch. I would need 4 of these balances. Thanks for your time.
Dave
Profile picture of Bob

Great, thanks for verifying. I'll go ahead and email you a custom purchase link right now. This will allow you to add 4 of these to your cart.

To sum it up, these balances will be 30" long with a 19-005 top and 15-029 bottom fitting, as well as a 2950 stamp option for sashes weighing 28 through 32 pounds.

Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions!

Terrific. Thanks for your help!

Dave
Profile picture of Bob

You're very welcome! Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.