Help with part ID

A handy person from Pittsburgh says:
Need this plastic channel for old Crossly window sashes. There's one on each side of the sash to help in gliding. Please pics.

Thanks.
User submitted photos of the plastic channel from their Crossly window.
A handy person from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Hi...wrote yesterday and attached pictures of the edge guides I'm looking for, for my Crossley windows. Have not seen my post, or heard back from anyone. Wondering if the mail got to you.

Again, I'm attaching the pictures. The guide, or edge sleeve is made of white plastic, shaped like U, with one leg of the U a bit longer than the other - don't think that matters. Longer leg is 9/32" (not critical), the shorter leg is 5/32" (not critical). Bottom of the U is 3/16" thick. This guide grips sash edge that is 1/16" thick.

Regards...Rich
User submitted profile photo of their plastic channel piece from Crossly window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rich.

We have located a possible replacement part. However, this part is not yet online. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as the part is online and available for you to view.

Thank you for your patience.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Rich,
Please check out new SWISCO product code 55-034, guide runner.
A handy person from Pittsburgh says:
Thanks Donna,

Close, but mabye no cigar. I'm looking for something a hair wider. Specified 3/16 OD at bottom of U, but maybe closer to 5/32. If your pare is just 1/8, it may not fit over the "fat edge".

Rich
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Rich, Crossly Manufacturing has been out of business for quite some time now; their parts are no longer available.

I actually took a Crossly window sash and tried out our new 55-034 Guide Runner. It goes on tight, but I think it's the only option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.