Hi I need help identifying my roller please

A quick learner from Brea, California says:

Measurements are provided in the pictures to make sure I did them correctly. I measured the "width" at 3/4 of an inch, "height" at slightly over 1 inch and 1/8th, and the width of the single steel ball bearing wheel is 1 and 1/4 inch. 

Is it possible to upgrade my rollers to double wheels and will that help for a more smooth and sturdy modification?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you for your expertise.

Frank

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0353.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0354.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0355.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0362.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0360.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Frank, thanks for contacting us and for the thorough information.

I unfortunately don't recognize this roller off the top of my head, and I don't believe anything in our inventory is an exact match, but please give us a little more time to try to track this down. I'll do my best to find something that would work as a replacement for this application. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, hopefully I can help. As Tom said we don't sell this exact roller, but one possible alternative that comes to mind is our 81-123 roller. This looks similar to yours except you will need to bend the screw tab to attach the roller to your door frame. I've done it myself in similar applications and it works fine, it just takes a pair of pliers. 

Take a look at the diagram below and see what you think. This isn't a guarantee, unfortunately, but I think it's the best option we can offer. Please also note that any product altered in the way I've suggested would be ineligible for a refund. Just something to keep in mind as you move forward here.

Alternate image for 81-123
Alternate image for 81-123

Hey Tom, I am so sorry I missed your message on the 5th!?! I don't know how I didn't see that alert?!? Anyways, no problem I can wait a bit more I guess. As long as we can find the match or there close to that will work.

Hi Dave, let me look at the measurements I supplied to see how much off the difference is between the two. I'm willing to try if the costs is not too much I guess. Let me get back to you both as soon as I can. Thank you both for your time and expertise. If you do find a better match or the exact in the meantime please share. Thank you both again.
Btw does this wheel have ball bearings in it as well?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Yes! The 81-123 has a steel ball-bearing wheel.

Please feel free to reach out if you had any questions, or if the 81-123 ends up not being a good match. I don't know if we'll have anything better, but we will do our best to look into it if that ends up being the case.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.