Holding clips

A quick learner from Missouri says:
Our clips are starting to break off of our attached window screen to the door. Attached in the picture of what the clip looks like.

PPG Herculite K
Trempe Tempered
CAN/CQSB12.1M
RS 6205-1981-A

I think that information is correct.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Clip
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, would it be possible to see one of these clips installed on the screen? From there we can compare to our selection to determine if we can provide a suitable replacement option. Thank you! 

A quick learner from Missouri says:
Here is a lictureof it attached to do and attached raised screen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Installed Clip
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you,

We do not carry an exact match for this clip, but I am going to have one of our senior experts take a look to see if one of our style we offer could be used as an alternative option. I will be in contact as soon as more information is available. Thank you for your patience! 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have a direct alternative for this style of clip. Start by taking a look at the suggested plastic and black clips I have related on the page for your review. Review the style and dimensions to see if you think one of these could work for your screens. I apologize that we cannot provide a more concrete recommendation. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.