Hole Spacing for 10-139?

A home owner from Westchester, Illinois says:
I think that the part 10-139 shower door bottom hook guide will solve my problem. Before I order, I am checking what the distance is between the two screws. The broken one I have has 2 inches between screws. Below are pictures of the working one and the broken one. Please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0999.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0998.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The dimensions of the 10-139 and its hole spacing are listed in the pictures on its shop page. For convenience I've reproduced them below. Let me know if you have further questions.

Alternate image for 10-139
Alternate image for 10-139
Profile view of 10-139
Profile view of 10-139

A home owner from Westchester, Illinois says:
Thank you. I think this will work!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Excellent. Let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks for reaching out. 

10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.