Hope's Operator mounting screws, lock and clips

A quick learner from 27517 says:
I have the 9.5 inch length old steel casement operators for which you sell the replacement. It seems the mounting screws are metric? In any event I cannot find replacement screws. In Addition I am looking for the clips to hold the screen as well as the window lock. Any help is appreciated!.
Lock says 92R and clip says Hope's 716, Clip is about 1/2 inch high.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To move forward, can you confirm the product code of the operator you have? Is it the 39-353 and 39-354 style?

We will also need to see pictures of the original clips and lock to review the overall style to determine if we can provide suitable replacement options. Thank you! 

Thank you. Here are some pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screw
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the pictures,

I am going to have one of our senior experts take a further look for possible replacement options. I will be in contact as soon as more information is available. Thank you for your patience! 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't believe your original Hope window parts are still available. I would suggest taking a look at the newer style Hope casement operators 39-353 and 39-354. Check the dimensions and mounting hole centers with the operators you now have. Installation screws are included. As for the spring loaded clip, we no longer carry that type. Take a look at the 70-073M die cast clip with the 3/8" off set and the 70-140 "Z" clip with the 7/16" off set. You might want to consider the 70-140 which has the same off set as the one you now have. As for the window lock, I could not locate that through any of our suppliers. The closest lock we carry would be the 38-001, but the hole centers are 2-3/8" where your hole centers are at 1-13/16". Take a look at all the parts suggested from the website to see if you can use these to fix your window.

Thank you, Dave, for your very thorough answers! I knew it would be difficult and perhaps your part suggestions will work (checking) or work for other deck house owners with the hope's windows. Very much appreciated!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

When repairing windows, sometimes you just have to improvise when you can't get the exact part! I'm glad I could be of help; good luck with your window repair.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.