How do I open my window

A quick learner from USA says:
I have lock levers, but no operator.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock 2
A quick learner from USA says:
They seem like they want to push open because there is some movement to them but I cannot get them to budge from the sides, top or bottom. Neither can my husband or anyone else that tries haha. Hopefully someone can help!! I just can't imagine why there would be locks if they're not supposed to open...
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like your window uses a casement lock like the 38-075. The strange part is that your window doesn't appear to use an operator of any kind. If you are also unable to manually open the window when it is unlocked, there is a good chance that the window was not installed with hinges as well. I'm honestly baffled as to why someone would install these windows with locks but none of the other necessary hardware but that does seem to be the case based on your description. 

Unforutnately, we won't be able to advise you on how to enable the window to open normally since it was not installed with any hardware, which we would need to see to compare to our replacement parts. I cant say if it would be possible to install generic parts in your window but, if so, major modifications would be required. In your case, I would recommend having a professional evaluate your windows to confirm if they are stuck for some reason or if there is no original hardware. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.