How to connect stud bracket to bottom of casement window

A home owner from Concord, MA says:
Hi,
I have what I believe is an MW casement window based on the number on what I think is called the stud bracket. As shown in the picture the studbracket came off the bottom of the window and so the crank no longer works to shut the window. The hinge, crank and operator work fine but I can't figure out how the stud bracket should be attached to the window. Any pictures, videos, advice is appreciated. I'm guessing that I need a small part that must have fallen off? I don't know the age of the window but I'm guessing 20 years.
Thanks.
Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8967.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8968.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The brackets shown in your photos resemble the 39-549 and 39-548, which attach to the bottom of the sash using screws. I'm not sure why it came detached from your sash but it's possible that the installation holes may have been stripped somehow or the screws may have rusted and fallen out. In any case, if you have another casement window that uses this hardware you could check the screws used to attach the bracket and pick up new ones from a local hardware store. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.