How to install the 19-075

A handy person from Egremont,MA says:

Attached is a picture of the Manhattan shower door roller replacement (two 10-075 units) I am attempting. I have successfully removed the track from the shower enclosure, however, I am not able to slide the 10-075 double rollers around the bend without breaking them. The wheels on the existing rollers which I am replacing appear to have broken off by being forced into the bend.

Any ideas on how to install the new 10-075 rollers besides bending the roller track, which I hesitate to do?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mark 

PS. Where it says in attached photo that it's "not difficult to slide the part around the bend" is not true.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Getting 10-075 Double Rollers Around the Bend.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Mark.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm not sure why you're having trouble with the installation. They do say it is a little difficult in the directions, but we haven't heard anyone say that they couldn't install it. One thought would be to use a hair dryer or a heat gun and blow a little heat on the wheel bracket to soften it up a little. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.