How to install the 39-414

A quick learner from Florida says:
How do I install my new crank vent operator part 39-414 for my RV vent? It fits, just not sure how to install.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The base of the 39-404 is meant to attach to the face of the window frame using screws, while the wheel at the end of the arm would ride in a track attached to the sash frame. Could you elaborate on what part of the process you're having trouble with?

If you're not able to install the new operator the same way as the original, it's also possible that this may not be the correct replacement. If you're unsure, feel free to get back to us with detailed photos of the original assembly. Thank you! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.