Hung Window Lock

A quick learner from West Jordan, Utah says:
Do you carry replacement window locks for the pictured locks? I bought replacement locks off of Amazon that had the same hole dimensions and deep cam. However, the lip of the cam is too short. I have circled in red the part that I am referring to. The top of the lock has a unique design and I am hoping that will help in identifying the brand and maybe the exact dimensions of lower part of the cam.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Side.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Top.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Top2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Underside.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell a version of this lock with the same sweep design as your original, unfortunately. Would it be possible for us to see a photo of the keeper? That will help us confirm if we have something that might work. 

There is no keeper. The cam goes directly into a slot in the frame.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming! I'm going to forward this to one of our senior experts to get his thoughts on this lock. I can't promise we will have something but we will try our best. 

We'll reach back out to you as soon as we have more information!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The manufacturer of your window lock, Allen Stevens, shut down at the turn of the century and not all their dies were picked up. However, we do sell the 90-310 which might work though I can't make any guarantees. The tongue's reach is 3/8" and the drop is 1/4". Compare the specifications with yours and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 90-310
Dimensions for 90-310

Alternate view of 90-310
Alternate view of 90-310

Thank you for the reply. The Kresmark looks like the one in the pictures above. I have ordered an "Acorn" lock to see if that fits. Once I receive it, I will leave another post with an update on how it worked out.
The lip on that cam is not long enough. Since the lock is no longer made, is there another locking system that I can use? I don't think there is enough room for a traditional keep. Here are pictures of what I am working with on the window. I am open for suggestions.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9860.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9861.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9862.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9863.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9864.JPG
Profile picture of Paul

I'm afraid we couldn't locate a substitute for this lock. These parts are our best and only options, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

OK, I was able to make a solution. This is a follow up and a possible solution for anyone who else that may have an Allen Stevens lock. I took the newer sash lock shown above and then used J B weld to attach another piece of flat metal on the bottom of the cam. In a sense, this makes the tab that sticks out longer so that it will catch the slot in the frame.
Profile picture of Paul

Thank you for the update! I'm sure this will be helpful to future customers with the same lock. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.