I have 2 broken casement window cranks

A quick learner from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan says:
I recently moved into a house that has 2 broken casement window cranks. There is no indication of the manufacturer for the parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Operator
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To identify the type of crank operator you have, we will need to see the window open where we can see a clear view of the arm attachment(s). From there we can review the overall style to determine if we can assist with replacements. Thank you! 

A quick learner from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan says:
I will have to figure out how to open the window without the crank.

Thank you!

Once the window is unlocked, you should be able to slowly push open the window sash. 

A home owner from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan says:
I finally was able to get a picture of the hardware.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Base

Thank you for the additional picture,

Your operator resembles an older version of the 39-091 and 39-092. Compare the dimensions to confirm a good fit! Please note that we cannot supply the link arm that connects the operator to the window sash. This arm will need to be reused. 

For compatible handles, see the 39-230 or 39-224 folding handle depending on style preference. Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.