I have the window locks but need the plate

A landlord from Dallas TX says:
I just need the plate
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named showcase sash lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 877I65 white keeper
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid we don't sell this exact keeper plate. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? That will allow us to confirm if we have anything. 

A landlord from Dallas TX says:
The installation hoes are 1.5 inches apart. In hopes you can find a compatible one
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window latch.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We only sell one keeper with a 1-1/2" hole spacing, which would be our 90-237. The problem here is that the holes on our part are set much further under the sweep than they are on your original. It almost looks like the plane of the two holes overlaps with the gap slightly.

While the 90-237 has the same hole spacing, my major concern is that it will stick up too far in and not engage properly with the lock sweep.

This doesn't appear to be a configuration that we have. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Would you happen to know who made the window? I can't promise that we can get this, but knowing who made it may help me track it down. I wasn't able to get any hits in my record for that stamp I see printed on it, so I'm hoping a name will do me a little better.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.