I need new door hardware for metal bi-fold doors

A quick learner from Michigan says:

The doors measure 35-1/2"W X 93-1/2"T each. There are 2 doors.

The pin diameter is.317" diameter.

I need all the hardware for all 4 corners of the doors.

Some of the bolts seam large and may have been added by previous owner.

The top and bottom tracks are fine.

Feel free to call.

Pat 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for writing in, Pat. You have the old style Slimfold doors. Slimfold has made some changes to their products; however, the newer style pins that we carry will work on the old doors. For your replacements, you will need one 21-001 bottom corner adjusting pin. Your pivot rod clamp, the 21-154, looks fine and I do not believe you will have to replace it. The other three pins will be 21-007, one for the top pivot and the other two for the top and bottom guide pins. There is no need to purchase rod clamps for these pins. The pivot bracket will be 21-200. All the door's adjustment is done by the bottom pivot pin, 21-001, to square up and operate the door. Let us know if you have further questions about any of this.

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Thank You Paul,
One of my doors does not have any of the hardware.
So, what would like to do is get a parts list of the complete
door hardware required. Everything other than the track.
I.E. spring, pins etc.
Then double the order so i can put new hardware on both.
This may save any confusion of just pieces and parts.
You have been a great help.
Thank You in advance.
Pat
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Pat. The hardware I mentioned in my previous response is about the extent of what I can recommend based on the information provided. We don't have a complete list of all hardware used on this door, unfortunately (I would be surprised if one exists, closet door makers aren't really known for their clarity). I'm only making my recommendation based on what I see in your photos. Hardware recommendation for this kind of door has to go on a part-by-part basis. In other words, the only way for me to know what you have is to see what you have. I'd be happy to make a more comprehensive parts list for you, but we will need a clear photo for each individual component.

How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.