I need new pivot bars

A quick learner says:
my pivot bars that I am looking for are 2 1/2 inches long. They are tapered down at the very last 1/4 of an inch.. they are 5/16 of an inch wide down the body of it and 3/16 of an inch thick . The first hole from the top end of it, which I am referring to the T at the top is 1 3/16 of an inch to the center of the hole. and the T is 7/16 of an inch wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sv2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SV.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to say that we do not carry an exact match for your existing pivot bar. However, I do believe that we can supply you with a suitable replacement. To determine the correct match, it would help a great deal to see the compatible pivot shoe.

In the meantime, start with taking a look at our 26-378 and our 26-452. So long as one of the installation holes matches up, either of these should be a fit.

Alternate image for 26-378
Alternate image for 26-378

Dimensions for 26-452
Dimensions for 26-452

Additional Dimensions for 26-452
Additional Dimensions for 26-452

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.